Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Q4- My Current Readings Reflection why i chose this book

For my quarter four outside reading book I have chosen to read the book titled New Moon written by Stephenie Meyer. This book is the second of the Twilight series. A reason that I have chosen to read this book is because I read the first book, Twilight over winter break and I loved it, but I haven’t gotten a chance to start the second. There are also two more books after I read the second, so I have a ways to go yet. This book interests me because the characters from the first book are still in it and their relationships are going to grow, or not grow in the second book, so I need to read it to find out. From the first book the relationships were so real and I have only imagined what they continued to be in the following books, so I am very excited to find out what actually happens in the next books. Stephenie Meyer is a fantastic writer in my opinion, I’ve never enjoyed a book so much as I enjoyed her first of the well-know series, Twilight. I’m really looking forward to the book also because I will read it with a more knowledgeable sense. I saw the movie Twilight and now I have faces to put to the names the next time I read and I understand the characters much more than I did going into the first book. I feel like I’ll really be able to understand and enjoy the last three books!

No comments: